Sunday, July 19, 2009

My new blog!

Hello all! I am starting a blog about our puppy that we will bringing into our home in September. I really want to chart her growth, post pics, and just let everyone watch her become a beautiful, regal great dane.

A great dane has been a dream of mine as long as I can remember. I have always had small dogs but never had the chance/time/room for a giant breed. I love the lines of the dane, the beautiful steel blue coat (we are getting a blue), the muscular yet sleek appearance, and the loyal/gentle personality of this "gentle giant". I am absolutely a huge dog lover and really want to know all that I possibly can about all breeds, the great dane in particular. My husband and I also have two chihuahuas - Punky & Lola, who are 2.5 and 4 years old, respectively.

I cannot wait to bring our baby home, which will probably be the second week in September. She was born on July 13th, 2009 to Jake and Gypsy out of Night Magic Pride Danes in Georgia. Watch her first few weeks at http://www.nightmagicpride.com/09julylitter.htm. Please let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions for names!

No comments:

Post a Comment