Thursday, August 6, 2009

Baby Pics!! 3 Weeks Old

I had to post some of the most current pics of the litter. There are 11 puppies altogether, 7 females and 4 males. We do not know which pup will be ours yet! The only difference is that some have a little white on their chests and some don't. They are precious and will melt your heart! Please read below and help us solve our dilemma - crop or not?!?! We decided on cropping, but I saw a precious dane at PetSmart with natural ears and it was so cute... Tell us what you think...




Okay, so tell me what you think... crop or no crop....
Cropped Ears...
(Yes, all of these are "puppies" from the same parents as Shelby! Beautiful!)



or.....
Natural Ears


so... what do you think? Please let me know by leaving a comment or emailing me at laurarknox@gmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you!

3 comments:

  1. So precious! I've always wanted a Great Dane. I think their ears look cute the natural way-gives them a cute little face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap that's a HUGE cage and bed! Makes Daisy's look cramped! Cropped ears looks more hard core...natural ears looks cute. Depends on what look you're going for! Very pretty dog. Daisy said she's ready to play with Shelby...and Brittany puts her vote for natural ears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heather! You are my first follower! :) Yes, Ash, the bed and crate are outrageously massive! We found the crate on craigslist for $75! The cropped ears give them more of a regal appearance and they look like a cute lil puppy with natural ears. I like cropped and Chan likes natural. Tough choice!

    ReplyDelete